12216Re: Total rain counter reset

    Aug 31, 2008
      Try this, go in tweak screen, select 'disable all rainfall reporting',
      click 'save settings' button to exit screen.

      After the next update from console, go back in to the screen, un-check
      the disable all rainfall reporting, click save settings to exit the
      screen.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Magnus Alburg"
      <magnus_alburg@...> wrote:

      > At the end of each month I reset the Total rain counter on the console
      > since I'm not running HeavyWeather.
      >
      > The last two months the total rain counter has not been reset in WUHU
      > even if it seems that WUHU recieves the information, see WUHU log:
      >
      > Sun Aug 31 16:11:41 2008 > Console history started. Records in
      > Memory:175, Index of Newest Record:66, History Interval in Mins:20,
      > Abs->Rel Pressure offset=0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):104.12, Rain
      > Reference Count:1099.
      >
      > Sun Aug 31 16:11:42 2008 > Saving New Rain Tracking References.
      > Time:Sun Aug 31 15:59:00 2008, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.00, Rain
      > Reference Count:1183.
      >
      > Last month I somehow managed to have the counter reset in WUHU, but I
      > don't know how I did it but this month I can't reset it.
      >
      > Any hints?
      >
      > Magnus

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic