      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Warren Rothberg
      Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 2:11 PM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Off line version of the user manual...

      ok, i'm a fool. this time it worked for me too. Thanks, John.

      Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 1:57 PM

      I just checked th elink and it works for me.

      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, John Liss <john@...> wrote:

      > Question: John,The YAHOO wuhu group told me to get in touch with you
      here. I am new to PWS and wuhu and would like to get a COMPLETE user
      manual without having to download 30 or 40 individual chapters. Do you
      have this available in one file?Thanks, Warren, W4WR

      > Hey Warren,
      >
      > Yes it is available here:
      >
      > http://www.lissprod uctions.com/ wuhumanual/ wuhumanual. zip

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic