1164Re: Live Broadcast

  • phantomodopera
    Feb 28, 2006
      no, I would like to use the ws23xx serial option ( and so no heavy
      weather at all) and have it append to an independent history file
      (maybe a new file monthly?) basically the same format as the comma
      delimited avail under daily on weather underground.

      Thanks for the link

      > Running history? You mean to update the history.dat file that
      > Heavyweather updates?
      >
      > The overview of the streaming of NWS radio can be found here:

      > Thanks.
      >
      > > now for the stupid question, Could you give a quick overview of
      what
      > > you are intending on doing? i read through most of the 'Live
      > > broadcast' messages but never really got a full understanding.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > PS put me down as another that would like to see a running
      history in
      > > WUHU ( maybe just a check box option?)

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic