11583Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Davis Systems Supported by WUHU

  • Michael Detwiler
    Jul 3 6:16 AM

      I'll find out the answers to all four questions when I visit with our Director of EMS.  Hopefully, we can get these bad boys working with the WUHU Software and reporting information to WU, CWOP, and Ham Weather.

      Thanks for your help!

      Check Out My Weather Blog Exclusively At:
      www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

      Personal Weather Station Reporting To:
      WU: KTNCOOKE10
      CWOP: CW6361