11579Re: Davis Systems Supported by WUHU

    Jul 1, 2008
      Michael,

      I have a couple of questions about those stations.

      Do you know any of the following?

      1) Do the stations have a logger? If so, have you set the logging
      interval? It appears that the Davis DLL does assume that the station
      has a logger but I do not know anything about these stations.

      2) Do you know the inches of water per tip of the rain bucket? I
      would guess it would default to .1 In?

      3) Do you know the baud rate of the consoles and do you know how to
      set that? It should be a value like 1200 or 2400.

      4) Do you use a version of Weatherlink to communicate with the
      station?

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Michael Detwiler
      <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

      > Appreciate the insight. It'd be great if we could get the WM II
      and the Wizard 3 to communicate. Until our Emergency OPS Center gets
      in their new building with the new Davis system, we are stuck with
      these. Let me know what you find out.

      > Thanks

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic