11578Re: Davis Systems Supported by WUHU

    Jul 1, 2008
      Michael,
      Might be a while before I see it again. The county seat where it is
      stored is quite a ways from here. I have seen it twice recently. We
      had an ACC drill in a neighboring town and a Triathalon in town,
      both times the communications trailer was in use. It is fairly new,
      purchased with Federal funds. Has everything including the kitchen
      sink.
      Here is a picture of it, can not see the weather station, it is on
      the back side.
      http://www.graftoncountysheriff.net/dispatch.htm
      Big screen TV inside, side projection to a large outside screen
      also. Satalite phone and internet, broadcasts out a wireless
      internet signal, also has cell phone capability and can distribute
      all phone lines.
      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Michael Detwiler
      <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

      > Steve:
      > That's pretty interesting...can you snap a photo of it sometime
      and e-mail it to me???
      > ~Michael
      >
      >  Check Out My Weather Blog Exclusively At:
      > www.cookevilleweatherguy.com
      >
      > Personal Weather Station Reporting To:
      > WU: KTNCOOKE10
      > CWOP: CW6361