11577Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Davis Systems Supported by WUHU

  • Michael Detwiler
    Jul 1, 2008

      Steve:

      That's pretty interesting...can you snap a photo of it sometime and e-mail it to me???

      ~Michael

      Check Out My Weather Blog Exclusively At:
      www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

      Personal Weather Station Reporting To:
      WU: KTNCOOKE10
      CWOP: CW6361