11331Hey John can you look at this? Re: my wu data disapeared

    Jun 4, 2008
      It sure does appear that your data is no longer in the WU database.

      I checked my station data for last year and all appeared to be fine.

      Perhaps this is a WU database issue?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mitchell" <mtm81989@...>
      wrote:

      > no i only made one account. i didnt change the city at all. i
      havent
      > changed anything on the account. i know the data was there because
      > about a week before the data disapeared i was looking back at last
      > year to see how that year compared to this year.

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >

      > > mitchell,
      > >
      > > That is what I wanted.
      > >
      > > I do not see your history beyond the last month or so.
      > >
      > > Did you create more than 1 station ID at WU?
      > >
      > > I checked KGALULA2 and although the account existed, no data was
      > seen.
      > >
      > > I also checked KGALULA4, but that did not appear to be active.
      > >
      > > Did you move or change the city associated with your station?
      > >
      > > Double check your stations by logging in to the WU page then
      click
      > > the 'My Stations' link at the left side of the page.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mitchell"
      <mtm81989@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > im guessing this is what you mean. KGALULA3. but if its not
      tell
      > me.

      > > <mtm81989@>

      > the