11329Re: my wuhu data disapeared

    Jun 4, 2008
      mitchell,

      That is what I wanted.

      I do not see your history beyond the last month or so.

      Did you create more than 1 station ID at WU?

      I checked KGALULA2 and although the account existed, no data was seen.

      I also checked KGALULA4, but that did not appear to be active.

      Did you move or change the city associated with your station?

      Double check your stations by logging in to the WU page then click
      the 'My Stations' link at the left side of the page.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mitchell" <mtm81989@...>
      wrote:

      > im guessing this is what you mean. KGALULA3. but if its not tell me.

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >

      > > What is your Weather Underground ID?
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mitchell"
      <mtm81989@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > ok i have been uploading since dec. 18, 2006 and i went on the
      > > website
      > > > the other day and i went to the graphs to look at how this
      years
      > > > temperatures were doing so far. well it pulled up and was
      showing
      > > that
      > > > i had only been uploading since may 20. i dont know why a year
      > and
      > > half
      > > > worth of data would just disapear. help PLEASE.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic