11021Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Coffee Can Tipping Bucket Mod for La Crosse 23xx

  • Rich Brunnworth
    May 2 7:58 PM
      When I was chasing a switch, I first measured the dimensions of it, then
      I looked at how much magnetism it tool to activate.

      Basically you are looking for a switch like the Coto RI-02A, Digikey
      part number 306-1170NO. This switch is on page 1835 catalog T072.

      Rich

      --
      Rich
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic