11018Re: Coffee Can Tipping Bucket Mod for La Crosse 23xx

  • jdonovanwv5
    May 2, 2008
      Thanks Rich! I appreciate the information! But I know very little
      about how reed switches are classified/measured. How do you read
      what a specific reed switch is, and what do the parameters/
      classifications mean?? there seem to be a zillion different models
      out there. I understand resistance and capacitance, but what is
      reedswitchance?

      Thanks in advance.......

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Rich Brunnworth
      <ibbrunnie@...> wrote:

      > DigiKey sells all kinds of reed switches.
      >
      > Rich
      >
      > jdonovanwv5 wrote:
      > >

      > > Just out of curiosity, do you know of anyone who sells reeds
      switches
      > > of this type?

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic