10998Re: Coffee Can Tipping Bucket Mod for La Crosse 23xx

    May 1, 2008

      Nice job on the bucket.

      I did have one question, at the end of the funnel, is the water
      stream isolated so it does not spray water on to the circuit board?

      Thanks for sharing.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jdonovanwv5"
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic