10741Re: My lightning strike

    Apr 1, 2008
      Bunny,

      On the console, entering setup (press at lower left of the console
      screen) then press Setup, press Next on the console until you see
      Relearn TX. Press Relarn TX. I am assuming that is a "re-sync" similar
      to the WS-23XX stations where it searches for the outdoor sensor.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bunnee" <bunnee@...> wrote:

      > Hey y'all. I had a lightning strike and my La Crosse 3610 will not
      show the wind or rain now.
      > I have taken the batteries out of the inside and outside units to no
      avail.

      > Lightning came thru the electric lines and phone lines. Lost a
      battery tender for the radio array I use for Storm Spotting and lost a
      router and phone so far as we have found. Not sure about the fax yet.

      > Is there anything else I can try before I drive a new one underneath
      this one.

      > Thank Y'all in advance.
      >
      > Bunny
      > KE5CCY