10405Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WMR-100 Support

  • Radu Eugen
    Mar 4, 2008
      Juha, I agree with you completely. I discussed today
      with the local distributor of La Crosse products and
      luckily all the modells he sells can be used with WUHU
      software, excepting the LC 550 which I don't think it
      will be too successful for someone who knows a little
      bit about meteorology. Frankly I must say surprisingly
      that even Rainwise is not fit to make standard
      meteorological observations, things are a little bit
      different with Davis but considering the price,
      especially in a country like ours it's out of
      discussion. If La Crosse will withdraw their most
      successful modell, the 2300 series they will lose a
      lot of clients, especially in the beginner meteo
      enthusiasts segment. It depends what is their strategy
      for the future. If their sell will drop they will
      rethink their strategy. For the time being because
      their products are not so expensive and reliable
      people will continue to buy from them, it's a pity
      they are so hard headed in communicating with their
      clients. Write me more about your Peet Bros PWS, are
      you sending data in the wunderground project? If so
      what is your wunderground address ? I must absolutely
      congratulate Heath for the WUHU software. Compared to
      Heavy weather it's far better, I'm sorry I can't store
      data through it otherwise I would use only WUHU. All
      the best from Romania, Eugen Radu, Oradea
      http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=oradea

      === message truncated ===

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic