10395Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WMR-100 Support

  • Radu Eugen
    Mar 3, 2008
      Dear Juha, is there anything we can do to covince
      those guys from La Crosse to be more flexible with
      their products ? Concerning Peet Bros I'm absolutely
      sure that american brands weather stations are far
      better but the problem is the price and the shipping
      across the ocean. I'm stuck with La Crosse products
      because I have a distributor of their products in my
      own town. Oregon products are not available in our
      country, they have no interest to come here, at least
      that's what they said. In case that things will go
      wrong I will try eventually to buy an Irox from
      Switzerland. But I will try to contact the La Crosse
      guys and express my concern and I'm interested to find
      out what is their point of view regarding this matter.
      I guess that if more La Crosse clients will try to
      convince them maybe they will hear people's request.
      After all, all this is a business, you offer me a
      product that satisfy my needs I will buy from you, if
      not, I will buy from somebody else. Don't you agree ?
      All the best and I would like to hear more from you !
      Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania

      === message truncated ===

      Be a better friend, newshound, and