10380Re: WMR-100 Support

    Mar 2 8:38 AM
      Eugen,

      I do not know if the new stations emulate the protocol of the WS-23XX
      or WS-36XX series. I did see a screen shot of 'new' software that was
      not HW or HW Pro, so who knows what La Crosse has brewed up this time.

      If they have changed their protocol yet again, you might be stuck
      with 1 minute updates using the currdat.lst monitoring method. I will
      not be supporting them or OS or anyone else that does not open up
      their station.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Radu Eugen

      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs