WTNET

  • Roger Elmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      WTNET APRS Message Net tonight 11/27/12 starting at 6:30 PM local and "live" until 7:30 PM. After that, NC station unmanned but receiving check-ins to be acknowledged 11/28/12 around 6:00 AM. Active through 3:00 PM that day as work allows. Unmanned 3:00 PM through 6:00 PM, when I will return to acknowledge any remaing and close the Net at 6:30 PM.

      Monitor by adding WTNET as a Message Group or via "Messages of WTNET" at

      http://aprs.fi/?c=message&call=WTNET&limit=50

      Check in by sending a new message to WTNET or a reply to KJ4AJP-1.

      All RF and IS based APRS stations welcome! Join KJ4AJP-1 as NC, my iPod, laptop and HT (at least I'm assured of 3 check ins!).

      --
      Roger KJ4AJP