Re: Which Server?

  • KB4YTM
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2007
      Hey again Tom,

      I setup westtn.aprs2.net a few months ago, and it has been really
      reliable. It is located at Jackson State Community College here in
      Jackson, TN.

      Feel free to use it as your primary server, and maybe add
      rotate.aprs2.net as your alternate. This way you will use any of a
      number of Tier2 servers in the rotate list.

      You can checkout the entire list at www.aprs2.net

      If you have any problems getting it setup let us know. Using a Tier2
      server with a filtered connection works great.

      Richard
      KB4YTM