KB0ZAW-2 digi updated !!

  • KB4YTM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Changes at work have kept me from hardly checking my email lately much
      less posting on the group here, but hopefully things are calming down
      a little bit now so I can get back to this message board and others
      that I am on. Richard KB4YTM

      This is a copy of a message I posted over on the St Louis APRS Yahoo
      Group.

      Hello everyone.

      I wanted to let you know the KB0ZAW-2 digi was updated this week to
      the new paradigm settings. This digi is located in southeastern
      Missouri in Sikeston. I know it doesnt affect the St Louis area
      directly, but for mobiles traveling in and out of the city along the
      I-55 corridor down towards Memphis this should prove to be a useful
      digi along that route.

      Special thanks to John MacBride K0YIN for getting the eprom changed on
      this digi.

      http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KB0ZAW-2

      Here is the raw data from the old settings:
      KB0ZAW-2>APZ186,WIDE2-1,qAo,KC9FIQ-9:!3653.15NN08934.39W#PHG5380/W-R-T-MO
      Digi Sikeston,MO. 2

      Here is the raw data from the new settings:
      KB0ZAW-2>APNU19-3,WIDE2-1,qAO,WB0VTM:!3653.15NS08934.39W#PHG5380/
      W3,MOn Sikeston, MO 146.730- tone 100.0

      See how much more info is in the comment field. This digi supports
      WIDEn-n routing up to WIDE3-3, and supports the new state routing
      MOn-n. It also advertises the local repeater there in Sikeston and it
      gives the digi PHG data, which is important to see the range of this
      digi. This digi does NOT support TRACE or RELAY as they are no longer
      recommended path settings.

      Please post any questions or comments or signal reports .

      Thanks
      Richard
      KB4YTM