UI-VIEW32 with AGWPE Pro as a fill-in digi problem

  • Alan Biddle
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2006
      Hi,

      I have also posted this over on the UI-View forum, but so far no
      response. Wondered if anyone has encountered this? I suspect that
      any type of digi configuation might encounter the same problem.

      I was trying to configure UI-View32 as a fill-in digi. The problem,
      when using AGWPE, is in the Digi Routes box. It comes up saying "1="
      and while you can bring that down and make it "1=1" at the bottom
      boxes, clicking OK brings up a message that "You must specify at
      least one digi route." If I go back and configure Comms using my
      hardware TNC, the digi configuration opens with "1=1" and it works
      correctly. Any help what I need to do with the route configuation
      using AGWPE?

      Alan
      WA4SCA
    • KB4YTM
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2006
        Hello Alan,

        Good to see your question on the list here.

        In the DIGI ROUTE setup, you double click the 1= and that brings it
        down for you to type something in the box just to the right of the '='

        Once you put a 1 in that box, you have to press ENTER before you click
        OK. Pressing OK before enter gives you that error message that you are
        seeing.

        Hope this helps,
        Richard
        KB4YTM

        --- In wtnaprs@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Biddle" <WA4SCA@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have also posted this over on the UI-View forum, but so far no
        > response. Wondered if anyone has encountered this? I suspect that
        > any type of digi configuation might encounter the same problem.
        >
        > I was trying to configure UI-View32 as a fill-in digi. The problem,
        > when using AGWPE, is in the Digi Routes box. It comes up saying "1="
        > and while you can bring that down and make it "1=1" at the bottom
        > boxes, clicking OK brings up a message that "You must specify at
        > least one digi route." If I go back and configure Comms using my
        > hardware TNC, the digi configuration opens with "1=1" and it works
        > correctly. Any help what I need to do with the route configuation
        > using AGWPE?
        >
        > Alan
        > WA4SCA

      • Alan Biddle