Thanks Nenad, this works perfectly. Gil --rivlis
Hi Gil, This happens because WTL by default uses WS_CLIPCHILDREN and WS_CLIPSIBLINGS styles when creating control windows. In most cases that is preferred, butnenad_stefanovic
I forgot to add that I'm running Visual Studio Community 2015 Update 1 on 64-bit Windows 7 Gilrivlis
- Programming Languages
- Apr 4, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.