Re: Build errors with VS2012/VC++11

  • Jim Barry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
      Apologies for the HTML post - I forgot that Yahoo doesn't allow that.
      Anyway, I just grabbed the latest from SVN and discovered that Nenad
      already worked around this problem by inserting extra "_ATL_VER >=
      0x0B00" conditions in atlapp.h. D'oh! Well, I still prefer my
      solution, as I don't think it's appropriate for WTL to be defining
      functions in ATL's namespace. However, as the specific issue has been
      addressed, I will leave things as they are.

      By the way, the SF project pages indicate that WTL80 is the latest
      version - maybe somebody could update that.

      - Jim