WTL LISTVIEW tooltip

  • shuaixh@yahoo.com.cn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2013
      normal listview (report mode) did show tooltip when  LVS_EX_LABELTIPis set.

      but my listview control is in virtual list mode, and is a customdrawn list, i do custom draw in "OnSubItemPrePaint".
      some cell(some column) show text, some show images, ome swith edit control embeded.
      i want those cells who show text to show tooltip when mouse hover over it.

      ________________________________
      发件人: Michael Stephenson <domehead100@...>
      收件人: wtl@yahoogroups.com
      发送日期: 2013年1月7日, 星期一, 3:09 上午
      主题: RE: [wtl] WTL LISTVIEW tooltip

      Just set the LVS_EX_LABELTIP extended style on the listview, and make sure
      your _WIN32_WINNT define is at least 0x0500 in your stdafx.h.

      Documentation?

      http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb774732(v=vs.85).as
      px

      ~Mike