WTL docking windows

  • umeca74
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 11:21 PM
      Here's another take of the floating/docking windows framework
      http://zabkat.com/blog/10Apr11-WTL-docking.htm

      I finished the source code drafted by Bjarke Viksoe to provide a complete, modern and version independent/compatible docking framework that IMHO is closer to the minimum dependency nature of WTL than other docking alternatives

      WTL's not dead! :)

      hth
      nikos
    • PABLO
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11 12:03 AM
        Thank you!

        --- In wtl@yahoogroups.com, "umeca74" <umeca74@...> wrote:

        > WTL's not dead! :)

      • yarp
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12 5:59 AM
          Thanks so much Nikos. I am a great fan of Dockings and of course Viksoe's stuff is THE WTL reference.