Re: [wtl] What is the latest on formal plans for the next official WTL version?

  • Nenad Stefanovic
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 11, 2010
      Hi Phil,

      Thanks!

      Changes is maybe a wrong word - think of them as bug fixes, small
      improvements. And, of course, Alain's great new work for Ribbon support.

      Cheers,
      Nenad

      On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Philipp Kursawe <phil.kursawe@...>wrote:

      > Hi Nenad,
      >

      > > There are no firm plans at this point, but the work is still going on.
      > >
      > > I will release a formal update. We do have plenty of changes there, so it
      > is
      > > way overdue.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Nenad
      >
      > Now thats interesting news. I wonder which changes that might be?
      > I am still using the WTL to develop for the newest windows versions. The
      > programs are very small compared even to the .net stuff.
      >
      > Keep on the good work!
      >
      > Phil

    • umeca74
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 11, 2010
        Keep up the good work Nenad, we want WTL alive and kicking into the far far future :)
      • Joe Andrieu
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 11, 2010
          +1 to that!

          Joe Andrieu
          joe@...
          +1 (805) 705-8651

          On 11/11/2010 2:52 AM, umeca74 wrote:
          > Keep up the good work Nenad, we want WTL alive and kicking into the far far future :)

        • Igor Vigdorchik
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 11, 2010
            +2

            Sent from iPhone.

            On Nov 11, 2010, at 6:36 AM, Joe Andrieu <joe@...> wrote:

            > +1 to that!
            >
            > Joe Andrieu
            > joe@...
            > +1 (805) 705-8651
            >
            > On 11/11/2010 2:52 AM, umeca74 wrote:
            > > Keep up the good work Nenad, we want WTL alive and kicking into the far far future :)

          • Elijah Zarezky
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 11, 2010
              +100 :-)

              On 11.11.2010 13:52, umeca74 wrote:
              > Keep up the good work Nenad, we want WTL alive and kicking into the far
              > far future :)

            • Peter Kvitek
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 11, 2010
                Keep up the good work!

                I'm using WTL for more than 10 years in a bunch of medium and large
                projects, and it never let me down.

                /Peter

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 12, 2010
                  Thanks everybody for your nice comments. I really appreciate them.

                  Cheers,
                  Nenad