Theming in ActiveX

  • luc.roels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi,

      Can someone send me or give me a link of a simple atl composite control, generated by the application wizard that has some buttons, comboboxes... on it that when displayed in IE shows up in XP style. Preferably something that builds in VC2005

      I am really desperate, I've just tried about anything to get the controls to show up in XP style. Adding manifests, defining ISOLATION_AWARE_ENABLED, setting the MANIFEST_RESOURCE_ID to 2, it all just didn't help. I must be missing something stupid but i just can't get it to work. So a working example would be great, you can email it to luc.roels@...

      Thanks

      Luc