Anybody have ever used CFindReplaceDialog?

  • hawkgao
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      I write down these 2 lines.

      CFindReplaceDialog* dlg = new CFindReplaceDialog();
      dlg->Create(TRUE, _T("aaa"), NULL, FR_DOWN, *this);

      but, nothing popup. when i debug it, i found the window handle is
      created correctly.

      how can i make this common dialog out? Is there any example for this
      class?

      Thanks a lot,

      -Hawk
    • Igor Vigdorchik
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        Try adding these lines:
        dlg->SetActiveWindow();
        dlg->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);

        MTPad WTL sample shows how to use this class.

        Regards,
        Igor.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          Great! It's shown. Thank you so much Igor. MTPad is a wonderful
          example, but it's a little complex for me. and no document here for
          it. WTL study is a tough work, because there is no formal doc. but,
          these cannot prevent it's as the best c++ ui framework on windows.

          --- In wtl@yahoogroups.com, Igor Vigdorchik <igorv007@...> wrote:

          > Try adding these lines:
          > dlg->SetActiveWindow();
          > dlg->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);
          >
          > MTPad WTL sample shows how to use this class.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Igor.

        • jgdavies52
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009