Re: [wtl] WTL for WinCE

  • Mateusz Loskot
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2007
      shuaixh wrote:
      > hello everyone !
      > I'm a novice programmer. Rescently ,i decide to program in WinCE.
      > I used to program in PC Windows (VC6.0 & WTL) .
      > i heard that WinCE doesn't support STL well .

      STL support (and C++ in general) is not a matter of Windows CE but of a
      compiler you use.
      If you use eVC++ 3.0 or 4.0, then yes you can find some issues.
      You can use STL implementation from STLport with these compilers with
      success, and everything will work well.

      If you use Visual C++ 8.0 (2005) then you get a very very good C++ support.

      > i wonder whether it supports WTL .

      Sure.
      Read the readme file.

      > i do hope can write WTL C++ programs under WinCE ,can it possible?

      Yes, it is possible.

      Cheers
      --
      Mateusz Loskot