Re: [wtl] Re: Why can't I show purple on Toolbar?

  • Martin Martinsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      Maybe you need to subclass the toolbar and set fill the color in
      WM_ERASEBKGND or set something like a hook on that toolbar.
      In WTL you have more control over many things but sometimes not that built
      in functionality.
      You must do things on your own.

      Bye

      On 2/1/07, enjoy_yjh <enjoy_yjh@...> wrote:

      > --- In wtl@yahoogroups.com <wtl%40yahoogroups.com>, "enjoy_yjh"
      > <enjoy_yjh@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > If I've used purple color to draw a toolbar using VS2005, it looks
      > > correct under toolbar editor, but when I run the app, all purple
      > color
      > > become white. It will only appear if I'm using WTL. MFC app will not
      > be
      > > so.
      > > Why?
      > >
      > By the way, it appears good on commandbar's menu.

    • Levi Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        I believe that it uses the pixel in the upper left corner of the toolbar as
        the transparent color.