Weird crash in property sheet

  • He Shiming
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hi,

      I've got PROGRAM.EXE accessing UI.DLL via predefined C++ interfaces.
      The "PROGRAM" calls one of the interfaces in "UI" to launch a wizard
      (well, a propsheet control).

      After clicking "Next" on the first page of the wizard, the program
      will crash on some computer (but not mine). And I tracked down the
      crash point, and it's somewhere in \program files\microsoft platform
      sdk\include\prsht.h, line #1017. The crash is inside the definition of:

      ISOLATION_AWARE_INLINE INT_PTR WINAPI IsolationAwarePropertySheetW
      (LPCPROPSHEETHEADERW unnamed1)

      API, and I think it happens when (void)IsolationAwareDeactivateActCtx
      (0, ulpCookie); is called.

      In the exception output, I got:

      Unhandled exception at 0x7c9431a0 in file.dmp: 0xC015000F: The
      activation context being deactivated is not the most recently
      activated one.

      What does that mean? I'm definitely not doing anything weird during
      page active and kill process. Why did it crash only on some computers?
      How do I fix it?

      Thanks,
      He Shiming