Fleet Purchase Q

  • Mitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
      Greetings:
      It has been a few years since I bought my German and French fleets, but I seem to recall that I was able to order them as a group/fleet pack, rather than individually. Has this option disappeared or is my memory faulty?

      Thanks
      Mitch
    • wtjcom
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2009
        Hi Mitch,

        Nothing wrong with your memory, I had to temporarily suspend the fleet order feature, but I hope to resume using it next year in conjunction with other features that make it easier for me to update the lists on the server end.

        Hope that helps,
        Jim

        --- In wtj_wargames@yahoogroups.com, "Mitch" <guelph@...> wrote:

        > Greetings:
        > It has been a few years since I bought my German and French fleets, but I seem to recall that I was able to order them as a group/fleet pack, rather than individually. Has this option disappeared or is my memory faulty?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Mitch

      • Mitch
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2009
          Jim:
          Thanks--I will keep my browser peeled. When i get my next shipment of money, I will forward it to you.

          Mitch