RE: [wtcattack] Fw: PsychoAir

  • cplaing
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      I for one really appreciate that John. You have given this a lot of thought
      and I believe it is back to bare bone basic survival as you have indicated.
      The hi-jackers will find ways to have weapons, so to disarm the passengers
      may not help. The same way as in guns. Gun laws only afffect the honest
      citizen thereby leaving him/her defenseless. We are too polite and too
      politically correct and too concerned about what others think. The foreign
      invaders know this about our country. They are even taunting us now, saying
      we don't have the courage to blah blah blah. I wonder myself if our
      government has the courage to really do anything to restore order or at
      least a semblence of it. Your points were well taken and I will remember
      them. Thanks Carol in VA