It's his fault!

  • DeltaCForce@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      I squarely blame the loss of the second tower on former President Clinton. He
      removed the city's air defenses, which could have avoided the know down of
      the second tower and prevented the most of the dying victims.

      Sincerely,
      Gregory Castaneda
      Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UnitedNations

      Our real problem, then, is not our strength today; it is rather the vital
      necessity of action today to ensure our strength tomorrow - Dwight D.
      Eisenhower.