Re: Backlash Against Who?????????????

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30 7:17 PM
      --- In wtcattack@y..., zkcrd@y... wrote:
      > is the founder of this group a jew?

      As the founder, I'm not going to entertain that question.

      However, I will tell you that there have been posts to this list from
      a large variety of viewpoints, which you can see because the archives
      are available. Only two kinds of messages are being rejected by
      moderators: (a) Postings that contain personal attacks directed at
      list members and (b) Spam.
    • zkcrd@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2001
        Marhaba Ali,Hi all...
        1-about the Isrealies..how do I know!!!!I heard that rumor after 2
        days of the attack,another thing is,Isreal was very fast(like this
        teek)Isreal closed all the borders and no airplanes were allowed to
        fly..all that happened after 15 mins after the second airplane
        crashed into WTC...faster than any european country.

        2-another thing that I can't get it....the note that was found(the
        letter aka suicidal letter)the FBI found it inside the airplane in
        good condition how?is not it supposed to be burned?
        Here is a site to see the barbaric Taliban (which Islam doesn't aloow
        to do it)and how they treat their own people http://www.rawa.org

      • cobalt2k@home.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2001
          1-A rumor is a rumor. There are a lot of Jewish names on the WTC
          casualties lists.

          Israel WAS very quick to respond to these attacks. Unlike the US or
          western Europe, Israel has been under attack and threat of attack for
          years, and has established defense policies and strategies which can
          be implemented rapidly. The US, UK, Germany, Japan and others are
          now scrambling to get exactly these kinds of policies in place for
          future homeland threats.

          Find better reasons than these to support your argument - I am
          listening. I cannot help noticing that the terrorist attacks of 9/11
          have done a lot more to advance US and Israeli political agendas than
          Afghani or terrorist ones.

          2-There were supposedly three copies of the so-called suicide letter
          found-one in Atta's suitcase in a hotel room in Boston, one in the
          car of another terrorist parked at Dulles Airport in DC, and one at
          the Pennsylvania crash site where the airplane was less damaged.

          That being said, the media coverage of this evidence was scanty and
          disappeared quickly, leaving me with a lot of questions. Were all
          three letters identical? Were they written in the same hand? Why were
          just a few remarks quoted from them, why wasn't the full text
          published?

          --- In wtcattack@y..., zkcrd@y... wrote:
          > Marhaba Ali,Hi all...
          > 1-about the Isrealies..how do I know!!!!I heard that rumor after 2
          > days of the attack,another thing is,Isreal was very fast(like this
          > teek)Isreal closed all the borders and no airplanes were allowed to
          > fly..all that happened after 15 mins after the second airplane
          > crashed into WTC...faster than any european country.
          >
          > 2-another thing that I can't get it....the note that was found(the
          > letter aka suicidal letter)the FBI found it inside the airplane in
          > good condition how?is not it supposed to be burned?
          > Here is a site to see the barbaric Taliban (which Islam doesn't
          aloow
          > to do it)and how they treat their own people http://www.rawa.org
          >

          > --- In wtcattack@y..., "AliZ" <alizaoua2000@y...> wrote:
          > > --- In wtcattack@y..., zkcrd@y... wrote:
          > > > is this group againt arab?
          > > I don't know, thre are only 15-20 people talking among 780.
          > >
          > > Hi I'm arab too (from Morocco)
          > >

          > > 1-The co-moderators are unbiased and are doing a good work.
          > >
          > > Do you think that if you stop someone from expressing hate
          > messages,
          > > he won't hate you anymore, or that it s a good thing fot freedom
          of
          > > speech? No of course, the more we talk (as calmly as possible),
          the
          > > less we hate each other (euhh.. there might be some exceptions)
          > > The Koran says "We have created you in different genders and
          > > races/tribes/nations? so that you know each other"
          > >
          > > 2-Please give us the name of one of the 4000 israelis, so I can
          > make
          > > further inquiries. Do you really believe such a thing??????
        • Mario Melendez Esquivel
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 1, 2001
            On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 04:24:14PM -0000, cobalt2k@... wrote:

            > 2-There were supposedly three copies of the so-called suicide letter
            > found-one in Atta's suitcase in a hotel room in Boston, one in the
            > car of another terrorist parked at Dulles Airport in DC, and one at
            > the Pennsylvania crash site where the airplane was less damaged.
            >
            > That being said, the media coverage of this evidence was scanty and
            > disappeared quickly, leaving me with a lot of questions. Were all
            > three letters identical? Were they written in the same hand? Why were
            > just a few remarks quoted from them, why wasn't the full text
            > published?

            Well, does the media have the full text of the letter, or just mention that
            it had been found? If it's a key piece of evidence it's possible the letter
            was not released to the media, and therefore could not be covered in full.

            --
            //\/\ario //\/\elendez
            mmelendez@...
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 1, 2001
              --- In wtcattack@y..., zkcrd@y... wrote:
              > Marhaba Ali,Hi all...
              > 1-about the Isrealies..how do I know!!!!I heard that rumor after 2
              > days of the attack,another thing is,Isreal was very fast(like this
              > teek)Isreal closed all the borders and no airplanes were allowed to
              > fly..all that happened after 15 mins after the second airplane
              > crashed into WTC...faster than any european country.

              Well, don't believe all rumours (especially unbelievable ones), and
              don't start fights on the basis of rumours.
              You say 15 minutes ? I think it is not fast enough. In the days of
              Golda Meir, it would have taken 5 minutes. Maybe the Israelis are
              getting demotivated themselves. Fighting 15y boys! Who wouldn't be?

              > 2- Here is a site to see the barbaric Taliban (which Islam doesn't
              allow to do it)and how they treat their own people http://www.rawa.org

              btw, Let me specify to all that Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan,
              Turkey .. are not arab countries. Less than 30% of the muslims are
              arabs. I think about 3-5% of the arabs aren't muslim.
            • Clif Spires
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 4, 2001
                Dear friend --- at least I hope all of us here can be
                friends, or at least compatriots in courtesy:

                You asked, "Is this group against Arabs?"

                I cannot speak for the whole group, only myself. No.

                Palestine may or may not have something to do with the
                attacks on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon and
                the crash of the hijacked airplane in Pennsylvania. I
                really don't know and don't care. Actually, I do care,
                but it lower on my ladder of priorities this month.

                What I do care about is the thousands of lives lost on
                Sept. 11. Yes, I know there have been thousands of
                lives lost in Israel, in Palestine, in the Middle
                East, Northern Ireland, Bosnia, you name it. But the
                immediate tragedy for me is one I can identify with
                because it took place here in America and involves
                Americans.

                I have no grievance against Arabs or Muslims as
                groups. To be honest with you, in my limited world in
                small town Ohio, I have no contact with them, to my
                knowledge. I consider this my loss, because since
                Sept. 11th, I have seen and learned much about Arab
                and Muslim culture through interviews with ordinary
                Arab Americans and Arab immigrants who have denounced
                the terrorist attacks on American soil. Tonight, I
                heard an interview with an Arab medical student --- a
                middle-aged Muslim man with a wife and four students
                --- attending graduate school in Texas. He was
                detained for five days in jail by federal officials
                because they mistakenly thought he was associated with
                Osama bin Laden because he had the same last name as
                one of the suspected terrorists killed in the plane
                crashes. The man, who has since been released and to
                whom the federal officials have apologized for their
                error, had every right to be angry, to denounce
                America, instead praised the law enforcement officials
                for their discretion in not upsetting his children
                when he was arrested. He expressed understanding at
                the mistake and spoke only with good will toward the
                American people. He has become sort of a folk hero in
                the Texas community where he lives.

                This man, to me, seems the best example of all of the
                world's largest religions --- Christianity, Islam,
                Judaism --- which preach forgiveness of those who harm
                you. It tells me that good, gentle and peace-loving
                people can be found anywhere because they are living
                quietly among all of us.

                I personally am humbled by this man's response. I
                admit to being a hothead, one willing to argue when
                challenged and probably someone who would take a tiny
                bit of short-term satisfaction in seeing Osama bin
                Laden's head stuck on a pole in front of the Statue of
                Liberty. But I emphasize "short-term." In the long
                run, it will not bring back what we really want ---
                the lives of our lost loved ones, whether American or
                from some other part of the world.

                I'm sorry you have been offended by some of the
                comments on this list. I'm also sorry that some of
                your comments offended others. I can't do much about
                your reaction or that of others. But all I can say is
                that I personally am not against you or anyone else as
                long as you mean no harm to me or others.

                Clif Spires

                http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1