What can we the Japanese do?

  • t26y0794@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hello,I am a Japanese college student.
      I was also shocked very much by this incident.
      Terrorism is absolute wrong no matter there may be what situation.
      Although we Japan also wants to support the United States as a member
      of international society, since the battle action is forbidden by the
      constitution, conspicuous support cannot be performed in Japan.
      Now, in Japan, the law which enables logistic support by the Self-
      Defense Forces is made.
      However, I am worried that such support of Japan may become rather
      obstructive.
      what do you think about this?
      Although it may be a selfish question, please give me your answer.