more hoaxes

  • Torres, Julian - BRM\WOS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      Yes, I heard about that women on the news. Also, people were actually
      writing down phone numbres from missing posters, calling the families up
      posing as rescue or official people and asking for the missing person's SS
      number. They would then get credit cards in that persons name. Because of
      this families of missing were told to call credit card companies and tell
      them that their loved one might not be alive and not issue credit cards in
      that persons name. Stuff like this makes me sick, that is terrorism in a
      different way. It's even more upsetting that it's from fellow New Yorkers.