Learning from the September 11 Attacks

  • Ghulam Sarwar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2001
      Learning from the September 11 Attacks
      Mark Weber, Director
      Institute for Historical Review

      "Our political leaders and the American mass media promote the
      preposterous fiction that the September 11 attacks are entirely unprovoked
      and unrelated to United States actions. They want everyone to believe that
      theunderlying hatred of America by so many around the world, especially in
      Arab and Muslim countries, that motivated the perpetrators of the
      September 11 attacks is unrelated to this country's policies. It is clear,
      however, that those who carried out these devastating suicide attacks
      against centers of American financial and military might were enraged by
      this country's decades-long support for Israel and its policies of
      aggression, murderous repression, and brutal occupation against Arabs and
      Muslims, and/or American air strikes and economic warfare against
      Afghanistan, Sudan, Iraq and Iran.

      America is the only country that claims the right to deploy troops and war
      planes in any corner of the globe in pursuit of what our political leaders
      call "vital national interests." George Washington and our country's other
      founders earnestly warned against such imperial arrogance, while
      far-sighted Americans such as Harry Elmer Barnes, Garet Garrett and Pat
      Buchanan voiced similar concerns in the 20th century."

      For full article:

      http://www.ihr.org/news/010917attacks.html

      In fact, this is very interesting site. They claim that "Holocaust" is
      the hoax of the twentieth century:

      http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v03/50kreward.html