Re: [wtcattack] Picture of plane crashing

  • WriteFromTheHeart@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2001
      Obviously. First of all anyone on the floor directly above and below
      where the planes hit died instantly in all likelyhood. And anyone with
      even an ounce of common sense would realize that the last thing anyone in
      those towers would have done was stick around to take a picture!
      It's sad that sick and insensitve people are spread hoaxes. My fiance
      lives in NYC and said a woman was recently arrested for telling news and
      relief agencies lies about 10 FF having been rescued alive...I can't
      think of anything more cruel then giving people false hope.

      Sue

      On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:20:58 +0300 "Africa Speaks Initiative"
      <africa-speaks@...> writes:
      > Believe it or not, it's a sick hoax.
      > http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/lastpic.htm

      http://www.angelfire.com/retro/freedom