Re: "policies and conditions which breed terrorism"

  • mariyausa@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27 4:22 AM
      --- In wtcattack@y..., sberen2000@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 9/26/01 10:15:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      parnet@h...
      > writes:
      >

      > > We are partially ( we can argue how much ) but not wholly
      responsible
      > > for the attacks.
      >
      > Sorry, I just cannot agree with this. Neither the American people,
      nor the
      > Arab people, nor Muslims, nor Christians, nor abortionists, nor
      gays and
      > lesbians, etc., even in the slightest degree responsible. Not at
      all! Not
      > even 1%! The full responsibility lies on those extremists with a
      political
      > agenda who carried out the attacks. Musn't they be held
      accountable for
      > their actions, and the results of their actions?
      >
      > Steve Beren
      > America Unites! Voices of Hope (America Under Attack)
      > http://members.aol.com/sberen2000/FREEDOM.htm
      >
      > If only the terrorists are to blame for this terrible attack, then
      they are to be punished in order to prevent further terrorist
      attacks. The question is how to do this?
      By bombing the country with eaqually blameless people only because
      they are Muslim and because, in accordance with some unproved
      information, bin Laden hides there?
      Or by something else, for instance, by forming a world wide
      organisation that would declair war to the world terrorism?>