9-11 Footage

  • Bruce Robertson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2002
      Hi, I'm am working on a documentary regarding Sept 11 with a non-profit collaboration in NYC. I am trying to find people who might have been in Manhattan the day of 9/11. I am looking for video coverage of different perspectives in the city morning of. Please email me if you have footage or if you would like more info.
      -Thanks, Andrew Robertson

    • Maxime
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2002
        No footage, but I was there and am a documentary film editor. Need help?

        Blessings,
        Maxime@...
        We are constantly evolving...
        http://fly.to/illuminations