(no subject)

  • worksntv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2002
      Petition to the Senate to Investigate Oddities Involving 9/11 Terrorist
      Attacks

      We, the undersigned, do hereby petition the Senate of the United States of
      America to thoroughly investigate the events surrounding the acts of
      terrorism that transpired in the United States on September 11, 2001. Such an
      investigation would include research into the following peculiarities
      relating to the terrorist attacks on the United States on 9/11:
      http://www.petitiononline.com/11601TFS/petition.html