citizen air marshalls

  • worksntv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      if I were aboard any of the 9-11 hijacked airlines, I would have gladly
      pointed my handgun at the hijacker and pulled the trigger. With one shot I
      could have saved thousands of lives. DO YOU HEAR THAT SCHUMER AND CLINTON!
      (And if the pilots were murdered, as a private pilot I might have been able
      to land the plane with tower assistance.)

      http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/southwick4.html