FBI deciding whats best for the families? BULL!

  • worksntv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2001
      In my opinion this is a bunch of bull. There is NO WAY the release of the
      tapes to the families is going to hurt this criminal investigation. It's a
      ploy thats used by lawyers which works as an effective shield when it comes
      to not releasing info.
      Besides who the heck does the FBI think it is? IT'S deciding whats best for
      the families? Maybe hearing the tapes WOULD help the grieving families!

      The FBI has turned down family requests that it
      release the cockpit voice recording from an airliner hijacked on Sept. 11
      that crashed in a Pennsylvania field, saying the horror captured on the tape
      would do little to assuage their grief.

      http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011220/ts/attack_hijack_recording_dc_1.html