Re: We all fund terrorism

  • alanfielding85226
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2001
      --- In wtcattack@y..., "michad03" <mole333@h...> wrote:
      > Where did the money come from to fund the attacks on the US
      . . . .
      > Any other info or ideas regarding the terrorists' money?
      > Remember, we as consumers (of oil, plastic, Tanzanite,
      > heroin, whatever) are part of the whole web that funds
      > terrorism.

      So, you're suggesting that we stop driving cars,
      using styrofoam cups, shooting up heroin, or whatever
      then the terrorists won't come over here to kill
      us anymore?

      Actually, some of the money that the terrorist
      were funded with was traced -- back to a bank in
      Dubai, UAE.

      I suspect that ultimately it is our own CIA that
      supplied the money.

      http://emperors-clothes.com/news/probestop-i.htm

      So, you are right "We all fund terrorism" since
      we all pay taxes.

      -- Alan.