Re: Israel terror

  • michad03
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2001
      You know, until Hamas is eradicated, either from the inside or by the
      Israelis, and the Palestinian rebels STOP TARGETING CIVILIAN TARGETS I
      think we SHOULD be pouring military aid into Israel. I am sypathetic
      with the Palestinian cause per se, but for God's sake as long as their
      preferred tactic is to bomb malls, buses, schools and hospitals, I
      can't fault the Israelis for attacking them.

      David
      http://home.talkcity.com/YosemiteDr/mole333/index.html

      --- In wtcattack@y..., "Duncan" <nacnud@b...> wrote:
      > Good sentiments matey, "total control", you shout...hehe...
      >
      > Do you know that the American gov not only are seen to back Israel in this
      > conflict, but that they PUMP millions of dollars in AID to them each year,
      > with a very high percentage of this AID being deemed as MILITARY aid. That
      > is AID that can only be used to buy MILITARY items, and guess who is the
      > MAJOR if not ONLY supplier of these MILITARY items? Aye, you guessed it, the
      > good old U.S. of A!
      >
      > Wonderful little system, if you're talking about TOTAL control ;-)
      >
      > Start THINKING
      > WE need YOU!
      >
      > PS. And on the WTC, you may want to look through these links.
      >
      > WTC, An alternative view.
      > http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wtc.html
      >
      > Close family ties, of a presidential nature.
      > http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/messengerevil.html
      >
      > A lot of interesting links to interesting thoughts.
      > http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/messenger.html

      > >Message: 2
      > > Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:44:59 -0000
      > > From: "BobbyB" <bobbyb00799@y...>
      > >Subject: Israel terror
      > >

      > >Ok lets here how Israel provoked the recent attacks. It's obvious the
      > >same mentallity is behind them. The Palistinians danced in the streets
      > >as they did when WTC was attacked.
      > >
      > >Who in their right minds would continue to promote "statehood" to a
      > >group that cannot be controlled by its leader. He doesn't even have
      > >the power to arrest (and stay alive)!
      > >
      > >The world wants peace someone said in here. Well sieze fires and
      > >peace efforts are thwarted again by fanatics with bombs and guns
      > >destroying innocent lives. This is the same sprirt that attacked the
      > >WTC.
      > >They do not want peace! They want total control!!
    • michad03
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 2001
        In what way is the bible "proof" of anything? It is an internally
        inconsistent collection of writings that probably dates back only to
        the 8th or 9th century BC. It brings together writings from many
        sources collected over a long period of time, probably brought to a
        somewhat final form around the time of Josiah and/or during or soon
        after the Babylonian exile. Since then it has been copied and
        translated so many times errors are bound to have creeped in. It is in
        no way "proof" of anything.

        I recommend a book that deals with the archaeological evidence for when
        the bible was written and what it represents--"The Bible Unearthed" by
        Finkelstein and Silberman. I have only just started it but it looks
        promising.