Israel terror

  • Duncan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2001
      Good sentiments matey, "total control", you shout...hehe...

      Do you know that the American gov not only are seen to back Israel in this
      conflict, but that they PUMP millions of dollars in AID to them each year,
      with a very high percentage of this AID being deemed as MILITARY aid. That
      is AID that can only be used to buy MILITARY items, and guess who is the
      MAJOR if not ONLY supplier of these MILITARY items? Aye, you guessed it, the
      good old U.S. of A!

      Wonderful little system, if you're talking about TOTAL control ;-)

      Start THINKING
      WE need YOU!

      PS. And on the WTC, you may want to look through these links.

      WTC, An alternative view.
      http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wtc.html

      Close family ties, of a presidential nature.
      http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/messengerevil.html

      A lot of interesting links to interesting thoughts.
      http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/messenger.html

      >Message: 2
      > Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:44:59 -0000
      > From: "BobbyB" <bobbyb00799@...>
      >Subject: Israel terror
      >

      >Ok lets here how Israel provoked the recent attacks. It's obvious the
      >same mentallity is behind them. The Palistinians danced in the streets
      >as they did when WTC was attacked.
      >
      >Who in their right minds would continue to promote "statehood" to a
      >group that cannot be controlled by its leader. He doesn't even have
      >the power to arrest (and stay alive)!
      >
      >The world wants peace someone said in here. Well sieze fires and
      >peace efforts are thwarted again by fanatics with bombs and guns
      >destroying innocent lives. This is the same sprirt that attacked the
      >WTC.
      >They do not want peace! They want total control!!
    • Duncan
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2001
        You stand on "God's word". Very well done, as far as I'm aware the
        bourgeoisie at that time couldn't even get that right?

        "An eye for an eye", or
        "turn the other cheek"?
        Which is it to be this week?
        Hmm...?

        You think God gave this group of humans this land? Where are the deeds? Did
        he sign it over? Hmm..Suppose I'd like to have been at that meeting...Maybe
        I'm a little too young?

        I like your initial point, even if it was rather defensive, "There is abuse
        of power everywhere in your country too". Wow! Tell me something I don't
        know!? Its like talking to a child here. I was not ATTACKING you or your
        COUNTRY my friend. I WAS, however, ATTACKING the CAPITALIST way of thinking,
        the ideology and the fact that it treats every decent person on this planet,
        you and I included, as SLAVES, to PROFIT.

        Of course there is "abuse of power" in EVERY country, that's what the
        capitalist mode of production does. However, you have to see it from THEIR
        point of view, its not corruption, its just normal RUN OF THE MILL stuff,
        that's just what they do.

        The sooner that it dies, as it surely is, the better off we, as a species,
        will be. Its been a necessary evil, but its going, and the coming year or so
        will bring a DEPRESSION of the likes not seen since the 1930's...I hope
        you're prepared, and I really hope you don't have any pension's you wanted
        to cash in?

        Peace and all the best,
        Dunk

        Start THINKING
        WE need YOU!
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2001
          This land was given to them in biblical times. You want proof, read the books of Numbers and joshua in the Bible.

          Depression? Please. If i had a dollar for everytime someone predicted a depression in the last 5 years I would be the richest man alive. But have we seen these depressions? No. An act of God is the only thing the could cause another one. Without an invention of a supreme being, there is enough safe guards in the economy to prevent another depression.

          Ken

        • nacnud_uk26
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 2001
            Howdy matey,

            Okay dokey, fair enough...So you managed to pick up on the only word
            that I let slip, and that was "Childish". Fair enough, I retract
            that, whole heartedly, and with apologies, SORRY...Really..

            So that still leaves the meat and bones of the email, and the parts
            you call sarcasm? I was not being sarcastic, I just feel that I've
            missed some momentous event...Like the signing over of land to some
            folk from some deity. Maybe it happened, and then again, maybe Adam
            and Eve had two son's Cane and Able and then the rest of us were
            born? Incest? I don't know? Sounds unlikely to me, but I don't know.

            On the part about the current mode of production "sucking big style",
            to paraphrase myself, I don't think you've answered that. You tell me
            that you "pay your taxes, obey the laws and prey for your leaders".
            Well my friend, until YOU realise what part YOU have to play in this
            society, what part you are MADE play in this society, I'd say that
            ALL your paying of taxes and speaking to a deity, will go the way of
            spit in the rain.

            You see, you do all those things, cause that's what you've been told
            to do, from your very inception into this world, you are a model
            citizen, at least as far as THEY [ the ruling class ] are concerned.
            You see, you taking these very actions, means you are not in
            opposition to them, but merely food for them, slaves for their profit
            machine and a result of their propaganda.

            I'm not saying your are unique here, I mean, there are laws that we
            all must abide by and stick to, therefore the SYSTEM works. It just
            so happens that its good to think about the WHY's. You know, stop and
            ask yourself WHY. It's a very small word, but a rather large
            question.

            You seem to have found your answer in some form of religious text,
            great. The next life will be heaven, if you behave now. Fabulous. I'm
            just coming from the angle; let make THIS life amazing, the one that
            we can all be sure that we have! ;-)

            I mean, here's a small question for you, one that's more than likely
            to bake your noodle, as some film once said.

            What is MONEY?

            You can tell me what it does, but you can not tell me what it IS!
            Don't you find that amazing? I mean, you live on this planet, you
            know how to use MONEY but you don't actually KNOW what it IS! That,
            to me, is just so bloody amazing, I find it hard to comprehend...Here
            are some of the guesses you may try...

            It's a token.
            It's a thing we all have decided can be traded for goods.
            And the list goes on..

            But what IS it? Do you know? If you do, you'll be one of the few...
            Once you work out what money is, ask yourself;

            What is PROFIT?
            What is the only source of PROFIT?
            Why is my place of work, where it is?
            What is the purpose of my place of work?
            Why was president bush's great, great grandfather Hitlers banker?
            Why is the current American president really, really friendly with
            the Bin-laden family?
            Why did the WTC towers collapse and disintegrate into almost DUST,
            based on "the popular" explanation?

            There are a million different questions, with just one answer, though
            it may not seem it at the time.

            You just have to start thinking, and for me, that means leaving
            doctrine behind, at least doctrine that can not be PROVEN...

            Peace,
            Dunk,

            Start THINKING
            WE need YOU!

            PS. On the Iraq thing. The AMERICAN gov got a report, before imposing
            sanctions, that stated "if they don't get chlorine, then they can not
            produce enough clean water and children will die". So what did they
            do in light of this, impose sanctions, and one thing they stopped was
            Chlorine. Interesting thought...

          • michad03
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6, 2001
              You know, until Hamas is eradicated, either from the inside or by the
              Israelis, and the Palestinian rebels STOP TARGETING CIVILIAN TARGETS I
              think we SHOULD be pouring military aid into Israel. I am sypathetic
              with the Palestinian cause per se, but for God's sake as long as their
              preferred tactic is to bomb malls, buses, schools and hospitals, I
              can't fault the Israelis for attacking them.

              David
              http://home.talkcity.com/YosemiteDr/mole333/index.html

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 6, 2001
                In what way is the bible "proof" of anything? It is an internally
                inconsistent collection of writings that probably dates back only to
                the 8th or 9th century BC. It brings together writings from many
                sources collected over a long period of time, probably brought to a
                somewhat final form around the time of Josiah and/or during or soon
                after the Babylonian exile. Since then it has been copied and
                translated so many times errors are bound to have creeped in. It is in
                no way "proof" of anything.

                I recommend a book that deals with the archaeological evidence for when
                the bible was written and what it represents--"The Bible Unearthed" by
                Finkelstein and Silberman. I have only just started it but it looks
                promising.