Quilts for families

  • Janet Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      My yahoo group are making quilts for family members of sept 11. We
      had a block drive and now we have some quilts finished and ready to
      go. If anyone can help me out by putting me in contact with family
      members, I would greatly appreciate it. We have some adult quilts but
      most are for children. We used a simple red white and blue 9 patch so
      everyone could get involved. If you can help me get these quilts to
      who they were made for please let me know
      for some more information check out our website
      http://www.geocities.com/learning2quilt/WorldTradeBuildingProject.html

      you can contact me with names at wsnapo@...

      Thanks a lot

      Janet