Re: Please restore my faith

  • Nima Hazini
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2001
      I just saw this. I guess AliZ never heard of the late Mufti of
      Jerusalem, Hajj Amin al-Husseini, a hero to most Palestinian
      nationalists, yet a Nazi collaborator who went to Berlin during WII
      and whose ranting diatribes against Jews and the British alike was a
      regular feature of the Arabic section of the Voice of Berlin. So put
      that in your pipe and smoke it.

      cheers,
      Nima