Spectral purity is a concern of mine as well. Any recommendations on how to monitor one's own transmissions? 73 de N4FWD Tom ... On Sat, 8/19/17, Ingemarn4fwd
I have looked at the spectrum (as it can be seen on the transceiver) during JT65 transmissions. Most of the time it is very clean with a narrow peak movingilekteus
Hi Bob, ... *Help -> Special Mouse Commands* (or hit F5) to display a reminder of how the click/double-click commands work. In the development branch, thek1jt
The WSJTGroup promotes the WSJT modes and their correct use:
1. Adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures for Schedules & Random Contacts
2. Promotes Off-Set method of calling CQ on recognized calling frequencies.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 10, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.