I fixed my own problems now, worked several weeks on it, but possibly I can help anybody with my experiences now: using: * microHAM-IIIemail@example.com
... I do not know, but from my wsjt-x start up script... . . cd ~/jtsdk/wsjtx/gar/wsjtx-1.8.0-rc3/install/Release/bin/wsjtx & sleep 3 gnome-terminal -e 'pactlg3vnc
Running WSJT-X 1.8.0-rc3 (r8175) on 32-bit WIn 7 Pro... A few days ago I started using rc3 and have noticed that very, very occasionally when using FT8 mydma5m561
The WSJTGroup promotes the WSJT modes and their correct use:
1. Adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures for Schedules & Random Contacts
2. Promotes Off-Set method of calling CQ on recognized calling frequencies.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 10, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.