Thanks, Bruce and Ed! Of course it needs audio connections to/from the computer. Duh! The Kenwood manual says so if you look in the right place! Chalk it email@example.com
Charles, I failed to mention that the transceiver audio output needs to be sent back to the computer as well. A device such as the SignalLink will take care firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles, I am not familiar with your TS-480, but you will have to route audio from the computer to the transceiver either from an internal sound card or email@example.com
The WSJTGroup promotes the WSJT modes and their correct use:
1. Adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures for Schedules & Random Contacts
2. Promotes Off-Set method of calling CQ on recognized calling frequencies.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 10, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.