My own personal take on this is that some people are experimenting with multiple antennae and receivers etc simultaneously. This of course makes some senseastro_biologist
The tradition based on EME is the Eastern most station goes first (even minutes). However it works out, stay on whatever sequence you are on odd or even. Don'tmuitobem12
For a single QSO you always stay on the same time slot. For calling CQ you can pick whichever and perhaps switch if you don't get any replies. What I do is seemdblack98
The WSJTGroup promotes the WSJT modes and their correct use:
1. Adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures for Schedules & Random Contacts
2. Promotes Off-Set method of calling CQ on recognized calling frequencies.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 10, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.