RE: [wsjtgroup] Cut and Paste

  • Russ Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 2004
      hi Tom. Simply select (highlight) the desired area, then type Control-C to
      copy. Place the cursor where you want to paste and type Control-V to paste.

      73, Russ K2TXB

    • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22, 2004
        Russ, I think the problem I'm having is that the text box will not highlight.  I'll have to go try it again, but i believe that is correct.

        73
        Mike, w5UC

        t 03:55 PM 4/22/2004 -0400, you wrote:
        hi Tom. Simply select (highlight) the desired area, then type Control-C to
        copy.  Place the cursor where you want to paste and type Control-V to paste.

        73, Russ K2TXB

        To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        Outbound mail checked by McAfee Anti-virus Professional 2004
      • bbrackin@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 22, 2004
          I forgot how to cut and paste text from the wsjt text area. Can anyone
          refresh my memory??

          To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        • Brad Pioveson W9FX
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 22, 2004
            Bruce -- got your QSL, thanks!  And, has mine to you arrived?

            73, Brad, W9FX
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 22, 2004
              Bruce:

              We need to try some early morning tropo.  I think it's about 250 miles from EM21pi to you.

              73
              Mike, W5UC

              At 04:01 PM 4/22/2004 -0400, you wrote:
              Hi Tom - sure sign you have been away to long - hi!

              1.  click and drag over area/line you want.
              2.  let off mouse and press Ctrl<C> to copy what you highlighted (to clipboard)
              3.  put cusor where you want to paste it to and press Ctrl<V>

              Bruce, N5SIX

              To unsubscribe, send an email to:

              Yahoo! Groups LinksI forgot how to cut and paste text from the wsjt text area. Can anyone

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 22, 2004
                No, It's right click to copy that doesn't work in the window.  Control-c does it, then right click to paste works. THANKS!!!